Auction Brought forward to Thursday 9th December, 4:30pm..
... at Holmwood Auction Rooms, Ground Floor, 397 - 399 Ilam Road, Ilam.
The Happiest Home on Tomes!
Bursting full of great memories in this wonderful abode my owner is reluctantly selling to move closer to family. This gorgeous character residence is ready for a new family to make more special memories.
This property does not require a NZ Vaccine Pass to attend any Open Homes, if you are unable to attend based on this, please call the Agent and suitable alternate arrangements will be made.
**Documents are available for download from the Harcourts Public Site - scroll down to the grey area headed Property Documents using the link below**
To download the Information Pack, copy and paste the URL into your web browser: https://www.harcourts.co.nz/Property/967066/IM55726/88-Tomes-Road#documents
Situated a hop, skip and a jump from Paparoa St School your children will be the envy of all their school friends as they skip home across the road at the end of the school day (and just think - no more school drop offs for you).
- A well-proportioned 809sqm section with plenty of space for the kids at the front or rear and, importantly, fully fenced for those much-loved pets.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living areas leading out through the gorgeous French doors to the charming pergola, ideal for dining with friends and family, with direct access to the flat backyard to keep an eye on the children playing whilst you are entertaining.
- A large formal lounge and four good sized bedrooms, and a room that can be used as a home office or a fifth bedroom depending on your requirements.
- One bathroom downstairs and another upstairs as well as a separate toilet. Enjoy soaking in the claw-foot tub at the end of a busy day.
- Lovely wooden floors throughout with carpet in the key areas for additional comfort.
- A double garage and electric front gate for ease and plenty of off-street parking.
- This home will appeal to many stages of life given its popular location and the options the home provides for comfortable living.
Why Buy 88 Tomes Road?
In additional to a special character home, with space and delightful finishes in abundance, the true opportunity that this property offers to its new owners is Location, Location, Location: this is key in great real estate and this home has it in abundance. People who know this location know just how special and secure it is. Lovely neighbours, a great community, and the best of all things Canterbury, but shhh we don't want everyone to know!
St Albans is a leafy and popular suburb, and this home is only approximately 4 km's to the CBD. It is zoned for Paparoa St Primary, Heaton Intermediate & Papanui High Schools and is a short distance from St Andrew's College - a prestigious co-ed independent school. Living just a stone's throw from the cycleways north or into the city. Walking distance to many shops both Merivale or Northlands and so close to the very popular Rutland Fish & Chip Shop.
My owner has already purchased and does not wish to own two properties - so this must be sold on or before Auction Day. Secure your new home before Christmas!
Call us to gather further information or to organise your inspection.
Conjunctional Sales Welcome!