Another EQ Casualty - "As Is, Where Is"
This unique offering of two separate dwellings on a single title in an "As Is, Where Is" state make a savvy purchaser excited as to all that it has to offer. Situated in the pocket between Main South Road and Yaldhurst Road giving easy access to arterial routes to get around the City!
**Documents are available for download from the Harcourts Public Site - scroll down to the grey area headed Property Documents using the link below**
Currently this Property Features:
- A 635sqm section at this stage they are fenced to give each unit its own outdoor space.
- The front unit offers an open plan living/dining/kitchen, 3 bedrooms, a separate toilet, bathroom and laundry which contains a shower as well.
- The rear unit offers separate living which flows through to the dining and then the kitchen, 3 bedrooms also feature, a separate toilet, bathroom & laundry.
- Each contains a single garage accessible via their own driveway, separate titles for each flat may be possible (subject to council consent).
- The current properties offer such great opportunities for those with the know-how and can-do attitude!
Why Buy 106 & 106b Middlepark Road?
The opportunity that this offers to its new owners is its real plus. Such as repair of the earthquake damage, update key areas within the properties, rent them out, or sell them on? People who know this location, understand the opportunity that presents itself here.
Upper Riccarton is a well-known location, and this property is less than 10kms from the CBD. It is zoned for Te Kāpehu Riccarton School, Avonhead Primary and Riccarton High Schools. Just up the road is St Thomas of Canterbury too. Walking distance is the Bush Inn Centre and surrounding eateries on offer. Upper Riccarton is also home to the much-loved Riccarton Racecourse and it has easy access to travel south, to the Airport or now on the new ring road north. There are also great bus services into the city and surrounding suburbs.
The Executors have given firm instructions, and this must be sold on or before Auction Day!
Call us to gather further information or to organise your inspection.
Conjunctional Sales welcome!
Auction Wednesday 15th December, from 12:00pm at Holmwood Auction Rooms, Ground Floor, 397 - 399 Ilam Road, Ilam (unless sold prior).