Aesthetically Appealing on Aorangi!
Located between Condell Avenue and Wairakei Road, 20 Aorangi Road has undergone a sympathetic, restoration & modernisation. The owner could see the beauty that it held, and restored those key features through the process. The benefit of this home is that all the work has been done for you, and you can easily move in and do nothing! Situated on a street where many of the other homes have been tightly held, many of them are now seeing some love, and this 1930's beauty could be yours!
"Please note: this property does not require a NZ vaccine pass to attend any open homes. If you are unable to attend based on this, please call the agent and suitable alternate arrangements will be made."
**Documents are available for download from the Harcourts Public Site - scroll down to the grey area headed Property Documents using the link below**
Currently this Property Features:
- Open Plan living/kitchen/dining with French doors leading to the new north-facing deck.
- The deck will be the entertaining hub over the summer and welcome many friends and family with enough grass to ignite the secret gardener within.
- Versatility is key with 3 double bedrooms as well as a further single or second living area, as well as an office - there really are so many options in this home.
- Refurbished throughout, this home has old-fashioned charm but with a modern twist. The kitchen oozes style, along with the two bathrooms which are both functional and beautiful especially with its featured brushed brass.
- A double garage and further off the street parking is a bonus.
- Zoned for Waimairi Primary, Cobham Intermediate, Papanui High, and now Burnside High School - this home really does have it all.
Why Buy 20 Aorangi Road?
Buying property has always been about location, location, location and this really is an opportunity to secure yourself a new home with this ultimate benefit. People who know Bryndwr, know that it has been a sought-after location to invest in property no matter your stage in life. Whatever you choose to do, you can do it with the comfort of buying in a wonderful suburb that has remained popular with buyers over the years.
Bryndwr is a location some may require a map to navigate to, but locals and those in the know understand how special this place is. Positioned less than 7kms from the CBD. It is walking distance to Waimairi Primary School, and scootering distance to Cobham Intermediates. Both Papanui and Burnside High Schools offer a plethora of options for the teenagers in your life. Also, close by is the new Northlink shopping precinct and Northlands Shopping Mall with so many cafes, restaurants, and a few choices of supermarkets. Alternatively, cycle along the railway track to the City, or north out of the City, and if cycling isn't your forté then catch the bus on Papanui Road to get yourself around the City.
My owners have enjoyed bringing this beauty back to life and look forward to handing over the keys to someone who will love it as much as them - this property won't last long, so get in touch as it will be sold on or before Auction Day!
Call us to gather further information or to organise your inspection.
Conjunctional Sales welcome!
Auction Wednesday 2nd February, 10:00am at Holmwood Auction Rooms, Ground Floor, 397 - 399 Ilam Road, Ilam (unless sold prior).